Subject: RE: [xliff] Updated schema for XLIFF 2.0 plus examples

Hi Yves,

We certainly need to differentiate between segments that should remain untranslatable, like a segment containing a product name, and something that is untranslatable because it's just structural content.

We have two options:

1) Add a new attribute to <segment> to indicate it is untranslatable because it is structural, so we don't abuse of the proposed "translate" attribute.

Either approach is fine for me.  Other opinions?

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com