Subject: US Holiday Straw poll - availability of TC members for July 5 TCmeeting

Hello,

In the US most/many of us will be on holiday July 4 (US Independence Day). Many of us will also be on holiday July 5.

I would like to know ahead of time if we will lack for attendees for our first of the month meeting in July.

Please let me know if you will be unavailable for the July 5 meeting (feel free to reply to me personally if you do not wish for your holiday plans to be public record ;-).

If the scales tip that way, I would like to postpone the meeting ahead of time.

Thanks,

Bryan Schnabel
Content Management Architect
Phone: 503.627.5282