Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: [xliff-inline] Req 1.15 Representation of invalid XML characters

Hi Christian,

Is the Inline SC going to define the optional recovery actions for each possible error condition?

If a document is not valid XLIFF, will readers be forced to fix the errors or will they be allowed to stop processing?

What will happen when a document has an error not contemplated by the specification?

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com