Subject: RE: [xliff] Attributes for translation candidates

Hi all,

I have some comments on this topic:

For origin I would like to propose something more specific (author, project...) than simply “origin”. I can elaborate more of this on the wiki. In XLIFF 1.2 we also had the "extradata" attribute, that I would substitute in this version for either a set of specific attributes that could contain the provenance metadata of the translation match (origin), or a single module containing all of it, as Rodolfo mentioned " 2) Define an optional module for storing the metadata associated with a match."

About "source comparison”, you were proposing "The similarity value is an integer between 0 and 100”. I would even say between 0 and 101, because some tools are using that number to highlight in-context translation matches, which are supposed to be more accurate. I think this idea is related to the quality attribute you are proposing.

Lucía