Subject: RE: [xliff] Minor comments on the specifications

Hi,

I don't mind highlighting "must", "should", "may" etc. All I would ask is to enclose them in <emphasis> so the stylesheets work. Using <glossterm> is wrong, as we are explicitly not including a glossary that defines those words, we rely on external documents.

The HTML version is generated using the official XSL stylesheet, which produces horribly styled HTML. I asked before if we could change it and Mary said no.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com