Subject: Uppercasing conformance keywords in OASIS specs

Hi all, Rodolfo, I was recently rereading some OASIS policies and it came up today in the SC f-2-f.
There is an OASIS policy that explicitly states this:
RFC2119 allows both uppercase and lowercase to be used for a keyword, however to enable easy identification of the keywords and consistency across specifications uppercase MUST be used for keywords at all times.

See http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/ConformanceGuidelines.html#_Toc170119662

Unfortunately our current draft is in conflict with this regulation. I suppose that we should comply..

Thanks