Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF 2.0 spec - dF Issue #01 - Extensibility and processing requirements

Rodolfo,
regarding extensibility in segments.. I think there is a broad
consensus that no custom elements should be allowed in segments. I am
not so sure about extensibility of attributes on generic masking
markup. But I believe that the markers should remain fully extensible
for annotations of various kinds that we cannot foresee.

Cheers

telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
facsimile: +353-6120-2734