[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xliff] Issues
The inline renaming is committed now.
This is slightly different than the proposed change. "rid" was used on both <ec> and <em> and shared documentation. Instead of renaming it to "scRef" on the <ec> element and keep it or rename it to "smRef" on the <em> element I choose to use "startRef" on both so it is still a single attribute used in two contexts. I hope this is ok.
I also made the casing consistent between the filenames and the references to them in the XML for the ones I changed. Before for example nidEnd.xml existed as a file but the reference was to nidend.xml. Depending on file system and other parameters that might cause issues. I did not look extensively for other cases, but a quick check points to more of these.