Subject: RE: Using Yves' Lynx tool for Okapi XLIFF Toolkit 0.21 (RE: [xliff] csprd02 - 112 (Problems validating XLIFF files with 2.0 schemas))

Hi Bryan,

> I was really pleased with the Lynx - html switch.
> I noticed that output does not process the @order attribute.

The -html command is very rudimentary for now.
The order attribute is taken into account in the latest build.

The -vs command validates first against Tom's schemas (before doing the PR checks). But it's very slow for now. I suspect it has to
do with fetching the schema for the XML namespace. Maybe that can be cached somehow.

The -v command does only the PR checks, but should also catch a few errors the schema validation would catch too.