Subject: RE: [xliff] Segmentation Modifications

>> @Yves, Do you want to implement this proposal in the
>> spec or should I?
>
> I can do the change, that will free you time for other ones.

I've updated the source XML files for the Segmentation Modification section.
The text will be in the next PDF/HTML output David generates.

(Meanwhile if you like reading un-formatted XML with a lot of codes the text is here:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/segmentation/segmentation.xml)

I've put a "TBD" flag in the bi-directionality mapping paragraph since this is under discussion.