Subject: Ref attribute in Glossary

Hi David, all,

The glossary ref attribute is defined as:

"points to a span of source text within the same unit, to which the glossary entry is relevant."

I think it's wrong to limit this to the source text:

- If the id is one of an annotation (which is likely), that same id can be on the target as well. So technically, we can't limit the
pointing to just the source.

- And obviously one may have glossary references specific to the target (why not?) using <mrk> elements that exist only in the
target.

So I would propose to change the text to:

"points to a span of source or target text within the same unit, to which the glossary entry is relevant."

Or:

"points to a span of content within the same unit, to which the glossary entry is relevant."