Subject: RE: [xliff] URI fragment Identification

Good point: yes, I can do that too.

As well as the new text in the Extension section (wrt id, scope, etc. as defined in the Word doc file).

From: Dr. David Filip [mailto:David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 10:45 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

== Editors:

I can take the action item to update the Fragment Identification section in the spec.

Yves,

the id uniqueness scopes on the core id attribute also need re-haul as result, will you do that as well?

I am going to submit two small changes without printout, so that I have an up to date working copy before you start

Thanks