Subject: Fwd: [xliff] Version Control Commit by David.Filip

Dear all,

this is to notify you and to explain that and why I have created the wd04 draft.

Just to explain, creating a wd04 is necessary even if we as I hope will progress to CS01 next time we move in the OASIS flowchart towards standard.

Background:
It is logically/legally/and even physically impossible to make changes to csprd03, as this one is a snapshot frozen for the 3rd public review that lives on permanent OASIS location accessible only by TC admins.

Also I am not entitled to create cs01 because there was no vote to do so.

We will be entitled to have this vote, once we have shown that all of csprd03 comments have been resolved and that wd04 is NOT substantially different from csprd03, in other words that all PR03 comments were resolved in wd04 with just editorial (clarificatory and simple error fixing) changes.

I sent my regrets for the next TC meeting, so good luck with comments resolutions handling!

Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie