Subject: Re: [xliff] Change Tracking

I agree that the answer is c)
This was discussed but we did not have a sponsor for developing this change ;-)
Cheers

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Estreen, Fredrik <Fredrik.Estreen@lionbridge.com> wrote:
Hi Phil,

I think this is an oversight. It would be very cumbersome / impossible to express changes in content using inline tags without allowing them in the <item> element of the ctr module.

Sounds like something we should fix for 2.1

I have a distant feeling that this was already discussed but I see that the schema and specification did not change with respect to this.

It should be added to the agenda for the next TC call and discussed there. So the answer is "c" and discuss it at the next call ;)

Regards,
Fredrik Estreen