Subject: Regular 3rd Tue teleconference

Submitter's message
Agenda for tommorow, very important meeting for XLIFF 2.1 progression, please make sure that we have a strong quorum..
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: Regular 3rd Tue teleconference

Date: Tuesday, 19 December 2017, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WET
Location: the usual Skype for Business dial in
Description

See this private AI for dial in details

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Admin

- Roll call, [6 voters total]

- Approve minutes from 7th Nov

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/201711/msg00008.html

Material

1) XLIFF 2.1

- Dispose of XLIFF Version COS01 comments

See all Issues affecting the COS01 version

http://bit.ly/2Bb8xvi

*** IFF all Issues resolved, we can progress to a conditional request for a Special majority ballot to submit COS01 w/o changes or COS02 with immaterial changes.

COS01 based ballot can be requested straight in the meeting, COS02 based ballot could happen electronically or after teleconference approval based on a TC agreed implementation / COS02 build/printout.

In case we agreed to address any of the open Issues with material changes we'd need to roll back to Public Review 05 and then redo CS and COS progression including collection of SOUs.

2)

XOMOS request to clarify the prefix registration process

http://markmail.org/thread/a6tgepptrs3qtns3

3)

dF requested XLIFF24TM starter document from OASIS Admin. Expect to start on this early next year..

Promotion and Liasons

- XLIFF Version 2.0 was published as ISO 21720:2017

https://twitter.com/merzbauer/status/939099106357731328

- XOMOS Progress report

- TAPICC Progress report

- TBX Progress report

AOB

Adjourn

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Lisbon
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZNAME:WET
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000326T010000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:WEST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20171218T151650Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20171219T160000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20171219T170000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Regular 3rd Tue teleconference
LOCATION:the usual Skype for Business dial in
LAST-MODIFIED:20171218T151650Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
 -open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?a
 ction_item_id=3663\n\nAgenda: Admin\n\n- Roll call\, [6 vote
 rs total]\n\n- Approve minutes from 7th Nov\n\nhttps://www.o
 asis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/201711
 /msg00008.html\n\nMaterial\n\n1) XLIFF 2.1\n\n- Dispose of X
 LIFF Version COS01 comments\n\nSee all Issues affecting the
 COS01 version\n\nhttp://bit.ly/2Bb8xvi\n\n*** IFF all Issues
  resolved\, we can progress to a conditional request for a S
 pecial majority ballot to submit COS01 w/o changes or COS02
 with immaterial changes.\n\nCOS01 based ballot can be reques
 ted straight in the meeting\, COS02 based ballot could happe
 n electronically or after teleconference approval based on a
  TC agreed implementation / COS02 build/printout.\n\nIn case
  we agreed to address any of the open Issues with material c
 hanges we&#39\;d need to roll back to Public Review 05 and t
 hen redo CS and COS progression including collection of SOUs
 .\n\n2)\n\nXOMOS request to clarify the prefix registration
 process\n\nhttp://markmail.org/thread/a6tgepptrs3qtns3\n\n3)
 \n\ndF requested XLIFF24TM starter document from OASIS Admin
 . Expect to start on this early next year..\n\n \n\nPromotio
 n and Liasons\n\n- XLIFF Version 2.0 was published as ISO 21
 720:2017\n\nhttps://twitter.com/merzbauer/status/93909910635
 7731328\n\n- XOMOS Progress report\n\n- TAPICC Progress repo
 rt\n\n- TBX Progress report\n\nAOB\n\nAdjourn\n\n \n\n \n\n
 \nGroup: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLI
 FF) TC\nCreator: Dr. David Filip
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=46505
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=46505
BEGIN:VALARM