Subject: moving on

Fellow XLIFF TC members,

This is to let you all know that my participation in the XLIFF TC will end on Thursday when my OASIS membership expires. I appreciate the opportunity to have participated in the development of XLIFF, however modest my contributions have been. I'll miss the collegial and insightful discussions of our meetings. It's been an honor and a pleasure to work with each of you.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom Comerford
tom@supratext.com