Subject: Re: [xliff] Split specification

I just saw this Rodolfo. There are many other examples at OASIS...Â

- theÂOpen Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project developed a core spec and multiple associated specs (https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/tree/master/specs

- theÂOASIS Open Data Protocol (OData) TC has the basic spec and then a number of associated modules (http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/

- XACML, the extensible access control language, has its core v3.0 spec and then a host of implementation/use case specific supporting specs (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml#technical

And there are others. So, yes, you're far from alone in taking this approach.Â

/chetÂ