xmlvoc message

Subject: [xmlvoc] Call for voting on requirements document

Dear XMLvoc TC Voting Member,

As we decided in Seattle to allow voting via email I would
like to start the first vote on the

	Approval of requirements document as published at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xmlvoc/doc/020419_requirements.html

Voting rules:

-	"Yes" vote: you approve the reqs document
	"No" vote: you do not approve the reqs document

-	Voting period is five days: vote is open until Thu, April 25

-	Every member of a TC has a single vote. Organizations do not
vote in TCs. Proxies shall not be allowed in TC voting. The final
approval of a committee specification shall require at least 2/3 of
the total membership of a TC voting to approve and no more than 1/4
voting to disapprove.

As XMLvoc TC has currently 10 voting members:
	2/3 = 6.6 => 7
	1/4 = 2.5 => 3

See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xmlvoc/index.shtml#members
for the list of voting members.

This requires that I need a vote from nearly *all* of you. If you
do not vote you abstain from voting. It is neither a yes nor a no
vote.

Please send your vote to the private (closed) TC mailing list
mailto:xmlvoc@lists.oasis-open.org

Regards and "happy voting",
--Holger

--