Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Relative cross-references

After normalization into URI form, right?

> But I think we have concluded that we don't even have to
> address this issue normatively - its really an issue for the
> names that get registered under = (for example). In other
> words, its a namespace definition issue.

Indeed, and that was my understanding. However, in the current draft, in
Section 2.2.5, Excluded characters are defined, and space is excluded
normatively in ABNF. I am merely suggesting that perhaps we can drop SP
from excluded list so that we really do not address to this issue
normatively.

Nat