Subject: RE: XRI RC1d

Nat,

GOOD EYES! You're absolutely right, that must have been a typo.

Dave, Gabe, whichever one of you will convert RC1d to RC2, please make
this correction.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Sakimura, Nat [mailto:n-sakimura@nri.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 5:12 AM
To: Drummond Reed

Thanks Drummond,

I am going over it briefly now and found this:

In Line 1228, "The formal XML Schema definition of an XDI Identifier
Authority Descriptor is provided in Appendix B. The following example
illustrates the fields defined in this schema:", is it really "XDI
Identifier Authority Descriptor"? Is it not XRI?

Regards,

Nat