xri message

Subject: [xri] FINAL Agenda for Jan 23 2003

**UPDATED** Agenda

Sponsored by AMD (thanks to Geoffrey Strongin), the next TC dialin info and
agenda follows.

	-Gabe

------

Call Date:	Thursday, January 23rd
Call Time:	6:00 AM PST

Domestic call in number:	 866.365.4406
International call in number:	 303.248.9655
7-Digit Access Code: 			6022117

-------

AGENDA

1. Roll Call (MIKE LINDELSEE) - starts at 5 minutes after the hour

2. Approval of Minutes - 5 minutes

3. Royalty Free licensing (DRUMMOND REED, GABE WACHOB)- 5 minutes
   Adoption of Royalty-Free license policy for all TC work product,
   requiring RF policy for all accepted input documents/specs.

4. Charter Revision (MARC LeMAITRE) - 10 minutes
   Changing of charter to reflect a RF policy, and other issues

5. Acceptance of XNS specs from XNSORG, including review of IPR
   (DRUMMOND REED) - 10 minutes

6. Consensus on Feb 20-21st face to face meeting in Foster City
   (GABE WACHOB) - 5 minutes

7. Report and Consensus on timing of TC Phone Conference Calls
   (REVA MODI) - 10 minutes

8. Review of Requirements (5 minutes)
   (GABE WACHOB, DRUMMOND REED, MIKE LINDELSEE)
   Even if we do not discuss, we must agree on the priority of the
   next steps to get to full action on this at the f2f.
a. Plan for delivery
b. Quick overview and comments

9. Prep for Next Meeting - 5 minutes
a. Timing of next TC concall (Feb 6th, 2pm PST is current proposal)
b. Volunteer to host next TC concall
c. Review of Action Items (MIKE LINDELSEE)