xri message

Subject: [xri] Off site realtime interaction for F2F

Is anybody who is not going to be at the F2F interested in realtime
interaction (or updates) with meeting participants in the form of an IRC/IM
chat, blogging, etc?

If so, please let me know - I'm a big fan of this sort of interaction, but
if there is little or no interest, its probably not worth our time to set it
up and assign someone to be the live online person in the meeting.

We're still planning on having a telecon bridge for at least some of the
sessions (where that sort of interaction makes sense) and probably doing
audio recordings of the entire session.

	-Gabe