xri message

Subject: [xri] Agenda for XRI TC Concall on Thursday, 7/10 3PM PDT

DIALIN INFO:

Call Date:  Thursday, July 10
Call Time:  3:00PM PDT

Domestic call in number:     800.977.8002
International call in number: 404.920.6650
 Access Code:                615382

This call like the last will be devoted entirely to technical discussion
of Working Draft 06. If you are not able to attend, a reminder that we
would very much like your feedback on this draft, submitted to the list
or the editors in any format you find most convenient, as we are driving
towards releasing the first public review draft on July 24.

Since Nat Sakimura has confirmed that he can attend this call
(unfortunately Gabe Wachob is on vacation and cannot), the agenda will
be to discuss the following issues in this order of priority (timeframes
are suggested only - the highest priority is to close on the I18N issue
if we can).

* Internationalization. URI v IRI with transformation algorithm - 25
minutes
* Vocabulary for $ namespace - 10 minutes
* Implications of non-conformance with 2396 - 10 minutes
* XRI parsing advice/rules/algorithm - 5 minutes
* Equivalence of resolvable/non-resolvable XRIs - 5 minutes

=Drummond