xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Hi (VIRUS ALERT!)

XRI Folks-
	This email was *not* sent by me and apparently contains a virus. I'm pretty sure it didn't originate from my machine since my machine was not turned on when the email appears to have been originated. Headers also appear suspicious, though plausible. We run virus scanners internally, so if something does show up I'll let you all know.
	Once again, the attachment is evil, do not open.

	-Gabe