xri message

Subject: XRI TC Telecon Thursday 4/6 4-5:00PM USA / Friday Asia

A reminder of today's unofficial XRI TC telecon. Our focus today will be on
review of key proposed changes to XRI Metadata 2.0 and the new XRI Type
Metadata 2.0. Although Marty and I are not quite far enough yet to post new
Working Drafts, we will post a message regarding the key proposals we have
developed on which we would like feedback from TC members.

Note that today's call may only last 30-45 minutes as both Marty and I have
other commitments we will need to get to (son's baseball games!)

Date:  Thursday, 6 April 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:00PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) PROPOSAL FOR ALPHANUMERIC VERSION IDENTIFIER SYNTAX
See the following email for details.

2) PROPOSAL FOR DATE ONLY AND TIME ONLY OPTIONS FOR DATETIME
See the following email for details.

3) SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION OF XRI 2.0 CYCLE