xri message

Subject: No telecon this week

Although I have just returned from vacation, I checked with Gabe and other TC members and enough are on vacations that we will not hold an XRI TC telecon this week. Instead we will focus on continuing the work assignments passed out on the last telecon.

Though Gabe may or may not be available, we will plan to hold the next telecon on Thursday August 17, at 4PM PT.

=Drummond