xri message

Subject: RE: [xdi] notifications for XDI? (was Re: prototype and consequent feedback on XDI primitive)

Dear Andy, Drummond, All

Thanks for your answer. I think it will be useful to discuss this topic today (thanks Drummond to scheduling it at the beginning :-), so that anyone who is interested can take part. Then, I cannot disagree with the practical approach by Andy: once we've seen that this is a feature which will be present somehow in XDI server, just start design and experiment it, then we'll see  how to put it into XDI. So I'm going to prepare some slides to discuss this technically during next days...

Meanwhile... rather than talking about talking about it... I'd be happy to jump into the technical meat of the conversation. Ultimately I don't care if the notification mechanism is part of the core spec or not.

So, talk with you later!

Best Regards,
Giovanni