xri message

Subject: Status report on ED08

It’s Monday night and I’m in Washington DC on travel. I spent time Friday, this weekend, and on the plane today working on XRI Resolution 2.0 WD11 ED08. All the key revisions from the last telecon have now been incorporated with the following exceptions:

* Rolling Wil’s compact pseudocode that he sent to the list last week into Section 13

* Updating Appendix F with Wil’s and Steve’s new text (to which I just receive a few more comments today).

* Update the final informative references.

* Do a final pass on all formatting and comments.

The net net is I still have another 2-3 hours of work before ED08 will be ready. I travel again tomorrow so I will do my best to upload it by Wednesday.

=Drummond