xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-05-29

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 29 May 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) XRI 2.0 VOTE OUTREACH

We will discuss continued outreach efforts on the vote, which lasts through
Saturday.

2) TIMING ON SPECIAL OFFICIAL MEETING MONDAY 2 JUNE 2008

We will confirm the timing of our special meeting on Monday (currently
planned for the usual time of 10AM Pacific, however we may want to adjust it
to maximize participation in this call).