xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Thursday 2008-11-20

Hi.

Let me supplement another point that was discussed during the F2F Friday
on the XRD version number.

Currently, XRD appears in the XML as:

<XRD version="2.0" xmlns="xri://$xrd*($v*2.0)">

I made a point that it probably would not make sense to revert this
version to 1.0 so that it will appear like

<XRD version="1.0" xmlns="http://oasis-open.org/xri/xrd/1.0";>

Regards,

=nat