xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] DNS XRD Discovery proposal

One bit of weirdness.  The doc starts out saying

"... SMS delivery infrastructures are not presently capable of using
HTTP (but are increasingly able to perform DNS queries."

However, the example output of the URI is
http://bar.example.biz/sitewide-xrd, which presumably would not be
usable by the SMS delivery infrastructure you are targeting.

Can you clarify your target use cases for this a bit?  What would a
useful output URI be?