xri message

Subject: OASIS spec template

judging by this page[0], no decision was made as to what OASIS
template is preferred to be authoritative for XRI.  Can we go ahead
and decide on that?  I don't have very strong feelings one way or the
other toward any of them.  I do like the idea of using a non-binary
format, so that we can make use of traditional version control
systems, but can go with whatever.

-will

[0]: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/InfoForEditors