Subject: Re: Agenda item for July ConfCall: September meeting

I can't remember now what th eformat is -- and I was the one who
supposedly cooked it up, but if appropriate, then, I second this for
inclusion as an action/agenda item for the phone conf in which, as I
recall, such mostions are formally addressed.

John Robert Gardner
XML Design Coordinator
Emory University
Insight into the nature of the universe is more common than the common
universe of nature is in sight.
                                                        --So'ham Asmi