Subject: Catalog file

It looks like Dave's suggestion cover just about every scenario that may
come up
for any one test or group of tests.  I will like to suggest a few things:

        1) The <Rec> element be an Attribute of the <Test_Case> element as
this
may facilitate the creation of the reports (This is not a must but rather a
convenience).

        2) If we adopt the test categorization scheme I suggested a few
months back,
then we may not need the <Category> element at all since the test category
can
be derived from the <Section> element (Category will be topical and based on
the section tested) and the <Rec> element will solve any conflicts with
where section numbers are the same for both specifications.

        3) "Mixed" tests or tests that addresses more than one area should
be
discouraged and I will even suggest that we make it a point to try to nail
 the purpose to a specific section of the specification under test.

I was unable to stay at the "public meeting" last week.  Did I missed
anything important?  Any new potential members?

Greetings
Carmelo