Subject: FYI: California conferences in the fall

I just tried to get straight on all the XML conferences coming up.
Here's what I found:
XML Edge is October 22-25 in Santa Clara
(http://www.sys-con.com/xmledge/).
XML DevCon is the following week, October 29 - November 1, in San Jose
(generic page: http://www.xmldevcon2001.com).
XML One is a month earlier, September 30 - October 3, in San Jose
(http://www.xmlconference.com/sanjose/).

Who knows if XML World, XML Connections, or GCA want to have
conferences in CA around that time? (Just kidding, I think.)

Of the three, OASIS will likely be officially associated with at least
one, but I didn't see anything announced yet.
.................David Marston