Subject: duplicates

Something thats been bugging me for a bit (though I always forget to
ask)...

Have we addressed what happens if someone submits a test for a section
already covered by a test - i.e. effectively a duplicate test. Who makes
the decision as to which go in and which don't? What happens if a better
test comes through after a test has been accepted?

Or do we just not care if there are duplicate tests?

Apologies if this is buried in meeting minutes somewhere *grin*

Ben