Subject: [xslt-conformance] Status report on packaging the pilot release

I have moved files into a directory tree resembling the one I wrote
about on November 20. The README.TXT is at the top of the tree, other
documentation files (with new 8.3-format names) are in the DOCS
directory, and the rest of the Prototype 8 files are in the VALIDATE
directory. Other directories named SYSTEM and TESTS would be used by
the time of our pilot release of reviewed tests. I hope I've fixed all
the filename references as I've been editing the documents.

Here is an excerpt from README.TXT that lists the document files, with
interleaved status notes.
DOCS directory:
catalog.htm  - HTML presentation of XSLT test regime
  [formerly xsltcfg.htm; needs to point to the example submission]
citation.htm - Details on citation techniques
  [one of the Supplement A documents, derived from comments on hand]
discret.htm  - HTML presentation of XSLT catalogue of discretionary items
  [formerly xsltdisc.htm]
howtosub.htm - Submission procedure for test case contributors
  [Stan: is there a newer one?]
labguide.htm - Guidelines for testing with this test suite
  [actually an RTF file at the moment]
reviews.htm  - Test case review policy
  [just a rename]
subguide.htm - Guidelines for deciding which tests to contribute
  [also just a rename]
testreg.htm  - discussion of the OASIS Testing System
  [placeholder for Ben's document, derived from comments on hand]
xsltdevq.xml - questionnaire for XSLT processor developers
  [actually an XML file at the moment]

I sent Ken an interim package so he can look it over.
.................David Marston