Subject: List lurkers: email bugs may have been fixed

If you have tried to send mail to either
xslt-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org or
xslt-conformance-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
in the past year, you may have had some difficulty. In particular, the
mail may have gone into a black hole. The OASIS webmaster just fixed a
problem for us, so I hope we're better off.

It's also possible that *you* did not see a problem so long as you
were subscribed to this list. I know I didn't. If you have colleagues
who are not on the list, please tell them to try sending again if they
had no response from us before.
.................David Marston