xspa message

Subject: HIMSS InterOp Participant Contact List

Dear HIMSS InterOp Participants,

As mentioned on the call earlier today, I would like to put together a
contact list for the event.  This list will include the following details
(for each participant):

Full Name
Job Title
Company
Mailing Address
Email Address
Cell Phone (onsite phone)
Arrival Date
Departure Date
Hotel

Please review all the details I've listed for you and forward any changes
and/or missing information as soon as possible.  A final list will be sent
to you before our departure.

Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
Work Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

HIMSSInterOpContacts.xls