xspa message

Subject: HIMSS InterOp Press Packets

HIMSS InterOp Participants,

OASIS will be putting together press kits for the upcoming HIMSS event.  These kits will be distributed to the press, as well as handed out to special guests attending the showcase.  It will include the InterOp flyer, press release(s), and one piece of collateral from each of our participating companies.  If you're interested in contributing a piece of colleratal, please bring 150 copies with you when you arrive in the showcase area on Saturday (April 4th).  I will be on-hand to collect all the materials.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards, Jane