xspa message

Subject: CHIDS Spring/Summer 2009 Newsletter

If you are interested.
--- Begin Message ---

Friends of CHIDS,

Please find the CHIDS Spring/Summer 2009 Newsletter at the following webpage: http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/chids/connect/newsletter.aspx

Inside you will find valuable information on the Center for Health Information and Decision Systems (CHIDS), including details on our research activities in the areas of hospital communications, privacy, personal health information management, comparative effectiveness, health 2.0, e-Prescribing and much more, as well as special features on our researchers and partners.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further information on any of the topics or to discuss potential collaborations. Additional information may also be found on our website at: http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/chids/

Thank you for reading and don’t forget to forward the newsletter to a friend!

Best wishes,

Kenyon Crowley

--
P. Kenyon Crowley
Associate Director, Center for Health Information and Decision Systems