xspa message

Subject: XSPA call - Security DAM introduction

Colleagues

Attached is a presentation on the use of the HL7 Security and Privacy Domain Analysis Model (DAM) from Ioana Singureanu.  I have asked Ioana to make a brief presentation on the HL7 DAM at the 12/18 meeting.  Use of the HL7 DAM could provide guidance for the XSPA internationalization work.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration
Chief Health Informatics Office
Standards and Interoperability
Office: 858 433 1473

From: Singureanu, Ioana (Ambit/Eversolve)
Sent
: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 4:11 AM
To: Staggs, David (SAIC)
Subject: Draft presentation: re: XSPA call - Security DAM introduction

Hi David:

I attached a draft presentation detailing the contents of the analysis model.  Please let know of you have any suggestions regarding the lengths and scope or corrections regarding its content.

I could elaborate somewhat the quality of information required to enable the automatic enforcement of organizational policies or patient consent directives. Basically the information needs to be structured, standard-based, and encoded using standard terminology. Perhaps that’s something we could consider for International Profile.

Kind regards,

Ioana Singureanu

Security Domain Analysis.pptx