xspa message

Subject: Oasis XSPA has voted to align with the IDTrust Member Section

  Hi Mary,
   during today's XSPA TC meeting chaired by David Staggs, there was a
vote held to align the XSPA TC with Oasis IDTrust Member Section. There
was no objection to the alignment.

On behalf of the two Co-Chairs and the members of the XSPA TC, I request
you as Member Section Administrator to start the alignment process. I
know the IDTrust Steering Committee has to hold a ballot on their side.

Regards,
Anil
Oasis XSPA Co-Chair