xspa message

Subject: Re: Oasis XSPA has voted to align with the IDTrust Member Section

Hi Anil,

  It needs to be a special majority ballot by both the TC and the Steering Committee; I'm happy to get that started.

  From the Member Section Policy: "6.5 Existing TCs, formed prior to the existence of a Member Section or not initially affiliated with a Member Section, may apply for such affiliation if a Special Majority Vote of the TC to affiliate the existing TC passes. Such affiliation must then also be approved by a Member Section Steering Committee Special Majority Vote."

  Also, in reviewing the past couple of meeting minutes I also note that Ed Coyne is noted as a guest. Please remember that there is no provision for guest attendance within the TC Process and if in attendance must be treated as an observer and cannot participate in the work of the TC in any way. Of course we'd be happy to have Ed join as a member!

  Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.