xspa message

Subject: Proposed Agenda, November 12, 2010, 1:00pm ET

Proposed Agenda

XSPA Conference Call

Friday, November 12, 2010, 1:00pm ET

Dial in info: +1 800 767 1750

Access code 97728 [i.e. XSPA T(C)]

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

2. Approval of the revised Minutes of August 5, 2010

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201008/msg00020.html

Non-quorum October 1, 2010 meeting for informational purposes is at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201011/msg00001.html

3. Approval of XSPA Profile of WS-Trust as an OASIS Standard

Congratulations to the TC for the successful passage of the WS-Trust profile:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201011/msg00000.html

4. Press Release to Announce Approval of XSPA Profile of WS-Trust as an OASIS Standard

Carol Geyer requested comments on a proposed press release (link below) scheduled for release on November 22.  Please send any content or company quotes by November 18:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xspa/email/archives/201011/msg00002.html

5. ITU-T

Abbie Barbir has requested that submit our internationalized profile to ITU-T.  We have not aligned the profiles to the classes identified by HL7 yet, so we may have to withdraw the submission until we can update the profiles. This would give us the opportunity to reintroduce the profiles along with the WS-Trust profile.

6. XSPA Ontology work

Update on the Ontology work with the XACML TC.

7. Creation of a test platform for XSPA

The TC continues to talk to OASIS about creating a test platform for the validation of XSPA implementations through the exchange of messages to and from an OASIS XSPA resource.  Volunteers needed to create a proposal for the IDTrust MS to fund the capability.

8. General discussion

Please submit any additional suggestions to the agenda to the list.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration