xspa message

Subject: XSPA Reference Implementation and Certification Testbed

All,

As you are aware there has been some discussion within the XSPA TC to produce a reference implementation and certification testbed for the XSPA Profiles of SAML, XACML, and WS-Trust for Healthcare leveraging our Interop work done in the past 2 years.  Additionally, there has been several questions put to us on the list and externally to provide such a capability.

Many Healthcare organizations are struggling with patient privacy and security concerns, both here in the U.S., and abroad.  I think we as a group can add some value here.

Initial Discussion Topics
1. Certification Test Points
2. Working Examples: Consent Directive examples of Simple Opt-In, Opt-In with Restrictions, Clinical Data Masking, HL7 CDA R2 Consent Directive, XSPA ADI Services and Consent Repository, etc.
3. Performance Testing
4. Testbed Hosting
5. Source Code Repository
6. Development framework...Netbeans 6.9, Vaadin, etc
7. Issue Tracking
etc.

I have attached a draft component diagram and a initial cut of the testbed.

I have also scheduled webinars (meeting info below), 3 times a week for those interested in participating.

Regards,

Duane DeCouteau

Meeting Information
XSPA Reference Implementation and Certification Testbed
Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays (Beginning November 29, 2010)
12 noon - 1pm Mountain Standard Time (MDT)

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/477676912

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 646 558 2100
Access Code: 477-676-912

Meeting ID: 477-676-912

GoToMeeting®