xspa message

Subject: HL7 Permissions

Hi All,

I started looking at the proposal for SAML-XSPA-2.0, and I saw that the intention is to remove
the HL7 permissions, from the HL7 RBAC catalogue.

The document says:

Permission is not required by this profile.  Permission is determined by the action on the target.  See “Action” below.

My opinion is that this statement would break interoperability with XSPA-SAML-v1. For instance,
the epSOS project is based on an harmonized set of hl7 permissions, and it would be hard to
reconstruct the granularity achieved with hl7 permissions with the new XSPA2 model.

Ciao,

Massi

--
Massimiliano Masi, http://www.mascanc.net/~max