xspa message

Subject: RE: [xspa] Groups - Event "XSPA TC call" added

Hi Mohammad – I had a conflict with tins meeting.  Sorry to not being able to attend this voter eligibility counted meeting.  Kel.

From: xspa@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xspa@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mohammad Jafari
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 1:00 PM
To: xspa@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: FW: [xspa] Groups - Event "XSPA TC call" added

There is a technical problem with the meeting ID and I can’t start it. Please use this updated meeting ID instead. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/140554485

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 493-0601

Access Code: 140-554-485

Meeting ID: 140-554-485