xspa message

Subject: Draft meeting minute March 11, 2014

Minutes for 11 March 2014 TC meeting.

Started at: 1:10 pm EDT

**Attendance:

Duane DeCouteau (Voting Members)

Mohammad Jafari (Chair)

Kathleen Connor (Non-member; HL7)

Quorum was NOT reached ( 2 out of 4 (%50) of voting members)

- Discussion of the SAML profile working draft continued.

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201403/msg00000.html

Mohammad: I have incorporated the comments from last week. The definition for End User is still un-referenced. The issue of Figure 1 still remains. I have noticed that the IHE Access Control white paper has the same issue and mixes up authorization and authentication.

Duane: How about you provide a draft of the fixed version so that we can discuss it next time?

Mohammad: Will do.

Mohammad: I noticed that IHE XUA has used the HL7 Role tag within a SAML attribute value in the form of the CV or CE tag. We should probably harmonize and use this method instead of defining a new SAML data type.

Kathleen: This is an HL7 RIM tag. I will send the reference documentation.

Duane: We should pick either CV or CE; not both.

Mohammad: We can pick CE which is more general; my main concern is to be consistent with IHE XUA. I will check the HL7 documentation and update this.

Duane: There are some new attributes which I will send later.

Mohammad: We do not have any other major issues. I will incorporate these comments and finalized the draft for the next meeting next week.

Meeting adjourned at 1:35 ET.