xspa message

Subject: Draft meeting minute March 25, 2014

Minutes for 25 March 2014 TC meeting.

Started at: 1:10 pm EDT

**Attendance:

Duane DeCouteau (Voting Members)

Mohammad Jafari (Chair)

Mike Davis (Voting Members)

Kathleen Connor (Non-member; HL7)

Quorum was reached ( 3 out of 3 (%100) of voting members)

- Approval of the minutes:

March 4th 2014: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201403/msg00003.html

March 11th 2014: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201403/msg00005.html

Unanimously approved.

- Discussion of the SAML profile working draft continued.

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xspa/201403/msg00000.html

- The definition for "End User"

Mohammad: So far the ISO 27011 seems most relevant.

Mike: Do we need to discuss and define this entity? Some of the exchange use-cases are actually evolving in a direction that records are pre-fetched by a machine and the end user is not known at the time of exchange.

Mohammad: We can actually remove End User from Figure 1 and discuss it only informally. I will also update the use-case section to include the pre-fetching as an alternative event flow.

Mike: The definition for ACS has been updated in the HL7 SLS ballot.

Kathleen: Will forward the latest definitions.

Mohammad: I will update the ACS definition to the latest.

- The HL7 data type:

Mohammad: I have used concept descriptor data type. The schema definition and description of the data type components are given in the appendix.

- New DS4P Attributes

Duane: I will send them today.

- Supported Obligation and Refrain Policies

Mohammad: Should this be normative?

There was unanimous consent that these attributes are normative.

- SAML Identity Assurance Profile

Mohammad: Should we cite this profile for including level of assurance for the assertions? The profile is a committee specification.

Mike: This profile has not been updated since 2010 and it is better that we do not cite it.

The TC agreed to meet on April 1st 2014 at the same time.